SB O&E Brains EZI Rider
PRODUCT TYPE: Surfboards
The Ezi-Rider 6'0" is an essential part of your quiver. Ocean & Earth's Ezi-Rider soft boards have stable, versatile template shapes that suit entry level surfing, right through to small wave shredding. Constructed from durable, high quality materials.
Soft Board Specs:
Width : 21 5/8"
Thickness: 3 1/8"
Core: EPS + 2 Stringers
Slick: 1mm HDPE
Deck: IXL EBS
Fins: x3 4.5" + IFBS Fin Box
Rider Weight: <85kg
Additional Soft Board Features:
- EPS Core - Highly waterproof & lightweight. 3x stringers increase board strength and maintain rocker.
- HDPE Bottom Plate - 1mm thick HDPE high density polyethelene plate. Durable, extra strength performance slick. Available in a range of colours.
- Interchangeable Fin Box - Compatible with most major fin brands. Allows quick and easy fin changing. Secures with fin key (included).
- Thermal Reactive Simulation - To help protect against delamination, all soft boards are tested in a heat induced environment at 70°C for two hours.
- IXL EBS Deck Skin - Cross-linked IXL PE skin with WBS (Water Barrier Skin). Highly water resistant and extremely durable. Excellent grip and impact resistant.
- Warranty - Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Irvine graphics
ONLY AVAILABLE IN BLACK/PEACH