Regular SUP / Longboard Moulded Surfboard Leash - 8ft
PRODUCT TYPE: Leashes
The O&E Regular SUP / Longboard Moulded Surfboard Leash - 8ft is your go to general go-to SUP and/or longboard leash. This Ocean and Earth leash is worn on the ankle, is a superior strength and can be used while you are cruising on lakes and lagoons, or while surfing some decent sized swells (up to 4ft waves).
SUP Leash Specs
Wave size: 4ft (1.5m)
Cord diameter: 1⁄3" (8mm)
Strap: 50mm padded
Additional SUP Leash Features
- Diamond flex mould: This advanced leash mould is engineered with flex diamonds, providing controlled flex and strong transition from mould to urethane.
- Dual Anchor Swivels: The swivels are marine grade, anti-corrosive stainless steel. These free-spin swivels ensure tangle-free surfing.
- Original Detachable Rail Saver: The original rail saver system designed by Ocean & Earth, with sewn in anchor cord. Protects rails and is easily detached.
- New Formula Controlled-Stretch Urethane: The larger the wave, the more leash stretch which keeps your board a safe distance away from you. This premium grade quality urethane has been developed by the world's leading manufacturer.
- Flex Neck Strap Plug: The plug allows 360º of movement of the leash which offers more comfort when the leash is under load.
- Deluxe strap: Double padded comfort strap. Lightweight, secure fit.
- Safety Release Pull Tab: This leash is fitted with an easy-to-see ‘Safety Red’ quick release pull tab. An essential leash feature when paddling near reefs and rocks which you could become snagged on if stuck in currents or swells.
- Plug Buddy: Another Ocean & Earth first, this feature ensures the leash string can easily be slipped through the surfboard plug.
- Warranty: This leash is guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.