Regular SUP Knee Coil Moulded SUP Leash - 9ft
PRODUCT TYPE: Leashes
The O&E Regular SUP Knee Coil Moulded Leash - 9ft is your go to leash for downwind SUP paddling and foiling. This Ocean and Earth leash is worn just below the knee. Attaching the leash in this position ensures a minimal amount of water drag from the leash. The leash is also less likely to get tangled in your feet and paddle. This is the preferred leash for racers.
SUP Leash Specs
Wave size: designed for flat water paddling
Length (coiled): 2ft. 6inches (0.76m)
Length (extended): 9ft (2.7m)
Cord diameter: 5⁄16" (8mm)
Strap: 38mm padded knee
Additional SUP Leash Features
- Diamond flex mould: This advanced leash mould is engineered with flex diamonds, providing controlled flex and strong transition from mould to urethane.
- Dual Anchor Swivels: The swivels are marine grade, anti-corrosive stainless steel. These free-spin swivels ensure tangle-free surfing.
- Original Detachable Rail Saver: The original rail saver system designed by Ocean & Earth, with sewn in anchor cord. Protects rails and is easily detached.
- New Formula Controlled-Stretch Urethane: The larger the wave, the more leash stretch which keeps your board a safe distance away from you. This premium grade quality urethane has been developed by the world's leading manufacturer.
- Flex Neck Strap Plug: The plug allows 360º of movement of the leash which offers more comfort when the leash is under load.
- Deluxe strap: Double padded comfort strap. Lightweight, secure fit.
- Safety Release Pull Tab: This leash is fitted with an easy-to-see ‘Safety Red’ quick release pull tab. An essential leash feature when paddling near reefs and rocks which you could become snagged on if stuck in currents or swells.
- Plug Buddy: Another Ocean & Earth first, this feature ensures the leash string can easily be slipped through the surfboard plug.
- Warranty: This leash is guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.