Cold Water Allround Comp One-XT Surfboard Leash - 6ft
PRODUCT TYPE: Leashes
The O&E Cold Water Allround Comp One-XT Surfboard Leash - 6ft is designed and built for cold water below 18ºC. This Ocean and Earth surfboard leash is light enough to surf a 2ft shorey and strong enough to charge a 5ft bomb.
Surfboard Leash Specs
Wave size: up to 6ft (1.8m)
Cord diameter: 1⁄4" (6mm)
Strap: 38mm padded
Additional Surfboard Leash Features
- One Piece Extruded Cord: There is just one cord, one component, from ankle swivel to board plug swivel. This eliminates the need for end joins which are the weakest points in conventional leashes, meaning no weak points.
- Dual Anchor Swivels: The swivels are marine grade, anti-corrosive stainless steel. These free-spin swivels ensure tangle-free surfing.
- Original Detachable Rail Saver: The original rail saver system designed by Ocean & Earth, with sewn in anchor cord. Protects rails and is easily detached.
- Cold Water Urethane: The urethane for this new cold water series of surfboard leashes has been specifically engineered for water temperatures 18°C and below.
- Flex Neck Strap Plug: The plug allows 360º of movement of the leash which offers more comfort when the leash is under load.
- Safety Release Pull Tab: This leash is fitted with an easy-to-see ‘Safety Red’ quick release pull tab. An essential leash feature when surfing big waves and reefs.
- Anti-Slip Strap: An engineered raised rubber print, positioned on the inside of the neoprene ankle strap. This design will help minimise the strap from moving about, ensuring your board is always waiting for you, tangle free, after any wipeout.
- Cold Water Strap: A longer strap that can be worn on the outside of your wetsuit and/or booties.
- Easy-Wrap Neoprene Strap Inner: The vertically moulded neoprene panels easily wrap around your ankle which adds to the comfort.
Plug Buddy: Another Ocean & Earth first, this feature ensures the leash string can easily be slipped through the surfboard plug.
- Warranty: This leash is guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.