Leash O&E 6' Cold Water Comp ONE XT
PRODUCT TYPE: Leashes
For cold water below 18ºC. Light enough to surf a 2ft shorey, strong enough to charge a 5ft bombie.
Surfboard Leash Specs:
Wave Size: 6ft (1.8m)
Cord Diameter: 1⁄4" (6mm)
Strap: 38mm Padded
Additional Surfboard Leash Features:
- One Piece Extruded Cord - From swivel to swivel - just one cord... one component. Eliminates the need for end joins, which are the weakest points in conventional leashes, meaning no weak points.
- Dual Anchor Swivels - Marine grade, stainless anti-corrosive free-spin swivels for tangle-free surfing.
- Original Detachable Rail Saver - The original rail saver system designed by Ocean & Earth, with sewn in anchor cord. Protects rails and is easily detached.
- Cold Water Urethane - The new cold water series has a specifically engineered urethane designed for water temperatures 18°C and below.
- Flex Neck Strap Plug - Allows 360º movement of leash and offers more comfort when leash is under load.
- Safety Release Pull Tab - Easy to see ‘Safety Red’ quick release pull tab. Essential when surfing big waves and reefs.
- Anti- Slip Strap - An engineered raised rubber print, positioned on the inside of the neoprene ankle strap. This design will help minimise the strap from moving ensuring your board is always waiting for you tangle free after any wipeout.
- Cold Water Strap - A longer strap to be worn on the outside of your wetsuit and or booties.
- Easy-Wrap Neoprene Strap Inner - Vertically moulded neoprene panels easily wrap around your ankle, adding to comfort.
Plug Buddy - Another Ocean & Earth first. Ensures leash string can be easily slipped through surfboard plug.
- Warranty - Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.